The hCard has always known that the key aspect of any business is the power of giving back. Community-minded businesses now know more and more that local is the secret sauce of commerce and it can increase profitability and success.
It is simply strategy of staying and spending local. There are multitude ways to add value to your local area, city, or region. Across many locations for example, the USO takes donations and provides a variety of items to military personnel across the U.S.A..
As The hCard continues to focus on our continuous strategy of partnering at the local level, we are centering in on Fayetteville NC and adding Goldsboro as we partner with the communities through the Chambers of Commerce. We have a steady game plan that involves multiple cities over the remainder of the year. It is through these efforts that small businesses, retail establishments, schools, and nonprofits get the focus and the opportunity for continuous growth.
It pays to go L.O.C.A.L.:
- L: Loyalty to products, services, people and process are key ingredients for connecting what you do with what everyone wants.
- O: Opportunity launches corporations and entrepreneurial ventures and anything in between.
- C: Communication and courage indeed carry the day as the economy forces all of us to stay close to home and work together. Success is indeed a team sport.
- A: Attitude is everything in life and in business. A positive attitude is a great conduit for growth and for contributing to your community.
- L: Leadership is the common denominator that helps businesses day to day. Good leadership means good practices, good core values, and the commitment to an increase in all aspects of what you do.
In conjunction with our spirited mission, our hCard Business Center is up and running for you to consider and be involved in as a continuous resource. Connecting with our clients and business contacts is the main reason we exist, and we had to focus on business marketing and development, community contributions, brand building, and social media/ marketing/ networking. Click here to check it out.
Please buy local on this Valentine’s Day!
This blog was brought to you by the great people at The hCard. Find us and LIKE us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thehcard
Our website is http://www.thehcard.com
We are on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/thehcard
Our newest venture: http://hcarddeals.dynadealz.com/
P.O. Box 61145
Raleigh, NC 27661 U.S.A.
Phone: 919 217 2423
For more information, email
The hCard powered by SchoolHeart, Inc. is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with additional offices located in Houston, TX and Tampa, FL.