Here in the Triangle, there are numerous opportunities to meet and network in business, and share important ideas and opportunities. But no event scheduled in 2012 has the networking energy of the 4th Annual Women’s Power Networking (WPN) Business Alliance Rally at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh this Saturday.
This year’s Rally is all about providing tremendous value to business owners across the Triangle and North Carolina. With over 70 business exhibitors, 12 national business and organizational experts present for 24 breakout sessions, this incredible learning experience and the camaraderie are a value at only a $10 admission.
“We are excited to offer a great array of breakout sessions. The speakers are outstanding,” said Leslie Flowers, Education Director and Breakout Session Coordinator for the Rally.
The outstanding leadership present to spearhead the sessions include among others:
- Bill Davis, Owner, Team Nimbus of North Carolina. His timely business growth topic is “Opportunities not Conversion is the Name of the Game”
- Sherrie Wilkolaski, Founder and President of Author’s Boutique will cover “Authors Crash Course to Publishing”
- Geanine Thompson, CEO of Live Your Personal Legend will present “Answering the Call to Adventure: Your Life Purpose Awaits!”
- Honey Beth Wiggs, Certified Health Coach at Take Shape for Life will speak to achieving optimal health in her talk “Are You as Healthy as You Think?”
- Clare Luffman, Owner, Dream Unlimited will coach attendees on “Common Mistakes of Running an In-Home Business”
- Danielle Cooley, Financial Advisor at Edward Jones. Her topic is “Invest In Yourself First, You Are Worth Every Penny.”
The rally’s underscoring purpose is to build alliances in both business and life where everyone succeeds. It is with this intent that in a rare hybrid of opportunity, The hCard and the WPN have partnered to give a FREE hCard to all the Inside919 Insiders who attend this important event. The hCard membership, a $20 value, is yours simply by being an Insider.
Regional Manager Heather O’Sullivan will be present to give these cards as gifts to all who meet her at the event. Leslie comments, “Giving the free hCard to every Insider on the very day that we are learning, sharing, and collaborating; deepens the reservoir of both understanding and community collaboration”.
Sandra Burnett, the creator and owner of The hCard concurs, “The hCard program is happy to be working with Leslie Flowers and the WPN. We will be bringing a lot of value to Insiders!”
The hCard is community-driven and an excellent treasure of savings, not only here in the Triangle and North Carolina, but from coast to coast bringing local and national businesses together to provide both value and savings.
With hCard in hand, you can use your card immediately for discounts from participating merchants.
- Here in Raleigh and vicinity, save at community-minded Triangle businesses.
- Find savings at restaurants, bike shops, theaters are more.
- Enjoy both great tasting ribs and a 10% discount at the famous Blue Fins Restaurant in nearby Wake Forest.
- The list goes on and on at The hCard
The WPN’s biggest event of the year offers so much for so little. This rally is easy to find at the McKimmon Center on the North Carolina State campus, 1101 Gorman Street from 10 am -5 p.m.in Raleigh. The event is anticipated to attract over 1000 attendees.
The event is highlighted and featured on Inside919 as The Business Alliance Rally
Click above to get further information.
This blog was brought to you by the great people at The hCard. Find us and LIKE us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thehcard
Our website is http://www.thehcard.com
We are on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/thehcard
P.O. Box 61145
Raleigh, NC 27661 U.S.A.
Phone: 919 217 2423
For more information, email
The hCard powered by SchoolHeart, Inc. is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with additional offices located in Houston, TX and Tampa, FL.